The eclectic, women-owned Artisan Collective shop on Halsey Street celebrated their three year anniversary earlier this year. Now they’re looking for the community’s assistance to help them expand their offerings and connect with more customers.
The shop, founded by four artists and a sommelier, recently launched an Indiegogo campaign to raise funds for a new e-commerce website, expand their product line, and step up their marketing in support of existing products and events, which include gifts, art, wine tastings, craft classes, and open mic events. In addition, Artisan Collective will purchase tools and supplies for each of the shop’s partners that are specific to enhancing their individual crafts.
Artisan Collective offers handcrafted products, including everything from soy candles and bath products to clothing and jewelry. In addition to their commitment to offering quality crafts, the shop’s partners are also committed localists.
The Collective is looking to raise $3,000, and is offering rewards in exchange for various giving levels:
- $10: Shout Out! You will receive a Shout Out on Facebook and Twitter.
- $25: Helper. You will receive a 10% discount that can be used toward your total purchase.
- $50: Friend. You will receive a soy candle and Whatever Sac.
- $75: Special Someone. You will receive a Whatever Sac and a Sew What Bag.
- $125: Artisan Collector I. You will receive your choice of an original handcrafted Artisan Collective gift item valued up to
- $175: Artisan Patron. AC Patron card for admission to ALL Sipper’s Delight and Crack the Mic monthly Wine Tasting and Open Mic events (valid Jan – Dec 2016).
- $250: Artisan Collector II. Same terms and conditions as Artisan Collector I for merchandise up to $250 in value.