Build in Brick City, an initiative of Brick City Development Corporation, recently announced its lineup for Newark Tech Week. The theme for this year’s Tech Week events is “Leveraging Technology for Opportunity”, and the focus is on how to use disruptive technologies to make one’s imagination manifest and jumpstart one’s ambitions.
Below is a list of the sessions that have already been announced. Check NewarkTechWeek.com, and Brick City Live’s Tech Week calendar at brickc.it/newarktechweek, for event details, and to stay on top of sessions to be added.
Saturday: Nov. 2
- Tedx Broad Street: Reach. Rise. Revive.
Monday: Nov. 4
- RBS Center for Urban Entrepreneurship & Economic Development presents Nonobvious Uses of Technology: Technology in Sports, Entertainment, and Food
Tuesday: Nov. 5
- Blerdology & Geek Soul Brother presents Sci-Fi Art: Branding and Expanding in the Digital World
Wednesday: Nov. 6
- Behind Every Successful Woman is Herself
- Tech Ed Round Table
Thursday: Nov. 7
- 5th Annual Newark Innovation Acceleration Challenge Deadline
- Scarlet Start-Ups: Starting Your Start-Up
Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Nov. 8-10
- Lean Start-Up Machine Newark